Fix iCloud Photostream Not Syncing for PC | This might work for you!. I made this video to help those who have had syncing issues with iCloud.
My issues arose when I upgraded to windows 8.1 and then again to windows 10, my photostream was not syncing properly so I tried multiple suggested solutions online which never work.
I fixed my issues by the following:
1. Open iCloud, disable all options and sign out.
2. Locate the folder where the main 'pictures' folder is kept where the iCloud photos folder is housed.
3. 'Right-click' on the folder, go to 'properties', go to the 'securities tab', and click on 'advanced' near the bottom.
4. Make sure you are the owner of the folder by checking 'Owner' at the top. Then Click on 'Disable Inheritance' and 'Remove all inherited permissions'.
5. Remove all users from the list, click on the check box at the bottom of the window, then click 'Enable inheritance' and then OK.
6. You should see a small window applying all the permissions to all contents in the 'pictures' folder, once that is finished. Click Ok again on the properties window.
7. Sign Back into iCloud, enabling all options, and hopefully everything should start syncing.
This fix may not work for everyone, but it's worth a try.
Please comment if it has worked.
Tags: Fix iCloud Photostream Not Syncing for PC | This might work for you!, ICloud (Software), Smartphone (Video Game Platform), Not, icloud not syncing, icloud not working, ipad, ipad air, ipad air 2, ipad air 3, ipad pro, iphone 6s, iphone 6 plus, iphone 6, iphone 5, iphone 4s, iphone 5s, not working, not syncing, photos, photostream, icloud photostream, ipod touch, ipod 5, photo stream, photostream not syncing, pc, Apple, Review, fix, solutions, solved, icloud wont sync, wont sync, icloud 4, icloud 3, IPhone (Video Game Platform), help, fixit